To register as a member of Sahuvivah.com or use this site, you must be of legal marriageable age as per the laws of India (currently, 18 years or over for females and 21 years or over for males). The Sahuvivah.com site is only to facilitate personal advertisement for lawful matrimonial alliance between persons who are legally competent to enter into matrimony under the laws to which they are subject. By using this site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and legal capacity to enter into this Agreement and that you are not prohibited or prevented by any applicable law for the time being in force or any order or decree or injunction from any court, tribunal or any such competent authority restraining you from entering into matrimony. You also agree to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If at any time Sahuvivah.com is of the opinion (in its sole discretion) or has any reason to believe that you are not eligible to become a member or that you have made any misrepresentation about your eligibility, Sahuvivah.com reserves the right to forthwith terminate your membership and / or your right to use the service without any refund to you of any of your unutilized subscription fee.
You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by writing to Sahuvivah.com. In the event you terminate your membership, you will not be entitled to a refund of any unutilized subscription fees, if any, paid by you, except where otherwise stated in writing. Sahuvivah.com may terminate your access to the Site and/or your membership for any reason effective upon sending notice to you at the email address as provided you in your application for membership or such other email address as you may later provided to Sahuvivah.com. If Sahuvivah.com terminates your membership for breach of terms of this Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of any unused Subscription fees, if any, paid by you.
Sahuvivah.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to review the activity & status of each account & block the account of a member based on such review.
You hereby confirm that as on date of this registration, you do not have any objection to receiving emails, messages and calls from Sahuvivah.com and members of Sahuvivah.com as long as you are a registered member of Sahuvivah.com. Multiple profiles of the same person are not allowed on Sahuvivah.com. Sahuvivah.com reserves the right to deactivate all multiple profiles without any refund of subscription fees.
- It is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from other members in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. It may lead to legal action.
- In order to protect Sahuvivah.com and/or our Members from any abuse / misuse, Sahuvivah.com reserves the right to take appropriate steps as it deems appropriate in its sole discretion in order to protect interest of other Members.
- Sahuvivah.com reserves the right to screen communications/advertisements that you may send to other Member(s) and also regulate the same by deleting unwarranted/obscene communications/advertisements at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice to any Member.
- Sahuvivah.com Members are expected to exercise simple precautions for their privacy and safety. A suggestive guideline of such precautions is enlisted under “Security Tips”. By becoming a Member you hereby agree to abide and adhere to the said Tips.
Proprietary Rights in the Content on Sahuvivah.com
Sahuvivah.com owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Sahuvivah.com Site. The Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Sahuvivah.com, and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain such as member profile or for which permission has been obtained from the user, you cannot copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information. Any such act or an attempted act on your part shall constitute a violation of this Agreement and your membership is liable to be terminated forthwith by Sahuvivah.com without refund of any of your unused Subscription fees. We also reserve our right to take legal action (civil and/or criminal) wherever applicable for any violations.
Content Posted on the Site.
. You understand and agree that Sahuvivah.com may delete any listing, content, communication, photos or profiles violate this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of either Sahuvivah.com and/or its Members.
- With respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Site including but not limited to your contact details, you hereby unconditionally and irrevocably grant to Sahuvivah.com the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Site and to Sahuvivah.com Centre members from time to time.
- Sahuvivah.com reserves the right to verify the authenticity of Content posted on the Site. In exercising this right, Sahuvivah.com may ask you to provide any documentary or other form of evidence supporting the Content you post on the Site. If you fail to produce such evidence, Sahuvivah.com may, in its sole discretion, terminate your Membership without any refund.
- By posting Content/ advertising to any public area of Sahuvivah.com, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Sahuvivah.com, and other Sahuvivah.com Members, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
- The following is an indicative list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Site. Sahuvivah.com will investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this Agreement, including without limitation, removing the offending communication / Content from the Service and terminating the Membership of such violators without a refund.
Illegal and prohibitive Content includes Content which:
- is blatantly offensive to the community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry , hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page) ;
- displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
- You must use the Sahuvivah.com Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable local, state, and federal laws, rules and regulations.
- You cannot include in your Member profile, visible to other members, any telephone numbers, street addresses, URL's, and email addresses.
You are solely responsible for your advertisement/communications with other Sahuvivah.com Members. Sahuvivah.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members. Sahuvivah.com also reserves the right to take appropriate action against errant members. However, Sahuvivah.com is not obliged to share such action with other members, including complainants. Sahuvivah.com expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any transactions or interactions between the members.
- Sahuvivah.com is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content/listing posted on the Site or in connection with the Sahuvivah.com Service, whether caused by Users, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized neither in the Service, nor for the conduct of any User and/or Member of the Sahuvivah.com Service whether online or offline.
- Sahuvivah.com assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, User and/or Member communications or any communications by Sahuvivah.com to its Members.
- Sahuvivah.com is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Users and/or Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting and/or in connection with the Sahuvivah.com Service.
- Under no circumstances will Sahuvivah.com be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's use of the Site or the Service and/or any Content posted on the Sahuvivah.com Site or transmitted to Sahuvivah.com Members.
- The exchange of matrimonial profile(s) through or by "Sahuvivah.com" is not a matrimonial offer and/or recommendation from/by Sahuvivah.com. Sahuvivah.com shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any individual arising out of, or subsequent to, any relations (including but not limited to matrimonial relations) established pursuant to the use of Sahuvivah.com.
- The Site and the Service are provided "AS-IS" and Sahuvivah.com expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Sahuvivah.com cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Site and/or the Sahuvivah.com Service.
- Sahuvivah.com expressly disclaims any liability or responsibility whatsoever and howsoever arising as a result of any Content/listing posted on the Site / made available to Sahuvivah.com by any Members or the users of the Site or any third party.
- Sahuvivah.com does not assume any responsibility or liability for any illegal Content posted on the Site by any Members, users or any third party.
- All liability, whether civil or criminal arising out of any Content that is Posted on the Site will be of that Member / user / third party who has Posted such Content and Sahuvivah.com reserves its right to claim damages from such Member/ user / third party that it may suffer as a result of such Content Posted on the Site. Sahuvivah.com does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Service.
If there is any dispute about or involving the Site and/or the Service, by using the Site, you unconditionally agree that all such disputes and/or differences will be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Competent Courts in Delhi, India only.
- By becoming a Member of the Sahuvivah.com service, you agree to receive certain specific email from Sahuvivah.com and/or its group sites. You can unsubscribe at any time for any reason quickly and easily by clicking on the unsubscribe link enclosed in the mail.
- This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Site and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the Sahuvivah.com service, contains the entire agreement between you and Sahuvivah.com regarding the use of the Site and/or the Service.
By becoming a member of Sahuvivah.com and/or using the Services of the Site, you unconditionally and irrevocably confirm that you have read and understood the above provisions and agree to abide by them.
Please contact us with any questions regarding this service agreement.